Terms & conditions
- E and OE.
- All prices exclude VAT.
- All prices are valid for 14 days from the date a proposal is submitted, or until the 'Price Valid To' date if specified. This excludes instances where the purchase or supply of items is significantly affected by circumstances outside of Active’s control (e.g. changes to exchange rates, taxes etc).
- Active cannot guarantee supply of an item if it is discontinued for reasons outside of Active’s control. In such circumstances a comparable alternative will be proposed.
- All creative ideas contained within a proposal remain the intellectual property of Active.
- Some descriptions may include brand names, company names, corporate identities or trademarks. No brand names, company names, corporate identities or trademarks may be used without the express permission of Active Consultancy or the company concerned.
- The rights of usage for any images supplied with the proposal are limited to the proposal only. Images may not be copied, reproduced or published without the permission of Active and/or the correct licensing. Images are illustrative only and may not accurately reflect the items quoted.
- Please note that where an incentive, promotion or competition utilises Active’s products as the prime prizes, Active’s services (i.e. supply of quotations, prize descriptions, images, and terms and conditions etc.) are on the understanding that there is commitment to purchase the prizes. As such, where Active’s prizes are to be used in schemes based on 'instant win' or 'risk insurance', and/or schemes offering 'cash alternatives', Active will charge a management fee accordingly.
- Where prizes are used as an incentive or as a reward for internal staff or third-party employees, there are tax and NI liabilities for both the provider and the recipient. Active can provide guideline documents which will outline the various options open to you as a provider of a scheme. However please be advised that this information is provided without prejudice (as Active are not payroll or tax specialists) and we recommend your HR department contact the Inland Revenue before commencement of any scheme.
- Any commitment to purchase Active’s products and/or services, whether written or verbal, will be subject to Active’s full terms of business relating to the products and/or services to be supplied. These terms will either be included within the contract (if applicable), or are available on request.
- Where prizes will be fulfilled after the 'Price Valid To' date, Active reserve the right to add on additional charges to cover any increase to the costs quoted.
- Active is not a travel agency or retailer and all prizes, products, travel trips and experiences are fulfilled via third party suppliers. Once a claim has been fulfilled in full, or a trip is fully booked, and any relevant documents have been provided Active’s responsibility in terms of fulfilment is complete.
- Active will endeavour to use reputable third-party suppliers and agents when fulfilling all prizes.
- Active accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss, damage or injury, caused or related in any way to any prize provided or any experience or trip undertaken.
- Some prizes may only be available on specific dates. Where applicable, prizes exclude travel and/or attendance on or over Christmas, New Year, Easter and bank holiday weekends, unless stated otherwise.
- For experiences, please note that restrictions (where given) are only offered as a guide. Some individual centres may have restrictions that are not included within the proposal.
- Anyone under 18 years of age participating in an experience must be accompanied by an adult. Other age restrictions may apply.
- Any deadlines by which a prize must be claimed, or an experience or trip must be booked or undertaken, will be advised at the time of notification of winning/claiming. It is the responsibility of the recipient/winner to provide any requested details in time. If such details are not provided within the timeframe set out, the prize will be forfeit.
- The delivery of prizes outside the EU may incur local taxes and duties. Where incurred, these will be billed on as extra at cost, together with a monthly administration fee (only in months where charges occur).
- If a prize is unavailable at time of order Active reserve the right to offer the current version or a model of similar specification.
- Once booked, all trips and experiences are subject to the booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy of the supplier, which are available upon request.
- Active shall not be held responsible if a prize cannot be fulfilled due to war, strikes, industrial action short of a strike, import or export embargo, lock-outs, accidents, fire, blockade, flood, natural catastrophes or other obstacles over which Active has no control. Active shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of such failure.
- Supply of claimant/traveller details and the go ahead to claim a prize/book a trip will be deemed confirmation and acceptance of the prize and Active’s terms and conditions outlined herein and as previously supplied and on any promotional literature connected with a promotion or scheme.
Travel & Group Travel
- Trips including flights, and booked as ’a package’, will be ATOL bonded through the applicable third-party supplier or agent and an ATOL certificate will be provided, however trips where flights are booked separately may not be ATOL protected. It is the responsibility of the traveller to be aware of what bonding is provided. Upon accepting the trip and confirming final booking arrangements the traveller accepts the trip in full including bonding conditions.
- Unless stated otherwise, car hire is restricted to drivers over 25 years old. Please allow for a supplement of approximately £10 per day for drivers under 25 years of age. The minimum age for drivers is 21.
- Unless stated otherwise, holidays are designed for over 18s. Other age restrictions may apply for certain activities, please see the terms on each holiday for details of any age requirements. All travellers aged under 16 years are required to travel with a parent or legal guardian. Travellers aged between 16 to 18 years will require written permission from their parent or legal guardian before they can travel.
- Flights are subject to changes in airport taxes and fuel surcharges levied by the airlines until the time of ticketing.
- Unless stated otherwise, flights are based on departures from London.
- All trips, once booked, are non-refundable and non-transferable. This includes, but is not limited to, traveller schedule clash or work commitments, ill health, flight cancellation by the airline due to strike, political action or terrorism, mechanical failure or environmental condition.
- Travellers are expected to be in good health and fit to travel and it is the traveller’s responsibility to declare any health-related issues or additional requirements including but not limited to wheelchair facilities.
- It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport and meet any applicable visa or entry requirements in place at the time of travel.
- Active provide travel insurance as standard with all travel prizes. Details of the insurance policy and levels of insurance cover can be provided upon request and necessary emergency contact information relating to the insurance will be provided to all travellers prior to departure.
- It is the traveller’s responsibility to check that participating in any trip or activity does not compromise or invalidate any existing personal assurance, insurance, life policies etc. that any of the party travelling may hold. All travellers should ensure that travel insurance taken out on their behalf by Active does not negate any of their own personal insurance.
Group Travel, Events & Hospitality
- Prices listed as per person are based on the group size stated. Any reduction in the number of guests attending an event or group incentive trip will not necessarily reduce the total cost quoted.
- Prices for non-UK group trips are based on exchange rates at the time of quoting and may be subject to fluctuation, which will be recalculated and passed on to the client at the point of reconciliation based on the applicable rate at the time of making payments to foreign suppliers.
- All theming, entertainment and production items proposed are subject to a site visit at the chosen venue. There may be additional charges for power distribution, labour and transport.
Website Provision & Creative Design
- All website and design projects allow for one set of author amends only. Additional amends will be billed as extra.
Issued by: Active Consultancy Ltd, Active House, 51 Wolsey Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8NT, United Kingdom.